The Java Team Leader is required to lead and manage a project delivery team throughout the project life cycle, from the SDS period until the project successful completion in terms of quality, schedule and budget, while coordinating and interacting with all relevant parties (e.g. PM, BA, Manager, QA and customer) in a dynamic and constantly changing environment.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years experience as a Java/J2EE Developer – must
- 2+ years experience as a team leader – must
- Knowledge in SQL, Hibernate, EJB3, transactions – must
- Good English – writing and reading – must
- Experience in Matrix work environment – must
- Ability to prepare the project’s delivery work plan (e.g. coding, setup etc)